Zen Internet is multi-award winning and a Sunday Times 100 best company to work for and provides a range of broadband, connectivity, voice and hosting services to residential and business customers across the UK.
With awards that include multiple Which? recommended broadband and 14 PC Pro best broadband, Zen is a people-first company with a market leading focus on providing great service.
Zen has ambitious growth plans with exciting projects underway including a new brand and website launch and is trialling its first TV advertising campaign. To help support this, Zen is seeking to appoint a marketing executive to assist with marketing activity across its residential and small business division. This role will be focussed on supporting the marketing manager to deliver marketing campaign activities that support the division?s strategic plans.
We have exciting and ambitious growth plans for the next 3-5 years. To help support this, we?re seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive to assist with marketing activity across its different business and residential divisions - Residential and Small Business, Corporate & Mid-market and Partner divisions.
This role will be focussed on supporting the marketing managers to deliver marketing campaign activities that support divisional strategic plans. In this varied role you?ll work with the marketing team and the wider business to support the delivery of B2B and B2C multi-channel marketing activities that support divisional strategic plans, (on time, to budget and that achieve set targets), as well as helping with the creation of engaging content for marketing and communications activities for use online and offline.
You?ll also work with external partners on collaborative marketing, providing content, managing execution, monitoring and ROI. The role covers all aspects of marketing, from online and social media to events, email campaigns, PR and print, so it?s an excellent opportunity for someone who has all round experience in some/all of these
- Great communicator, people focused and naturally wants to work with others to succeed
- Previous experience of delivering successful and results driven B2C and B2B marketing activities
- Multi-channel experience including advertising, print, digital marketing, social media, email/newsletters, direct mail, PR, and events
- Confident with customer data and its use for targeted marketing activities
- Trade marketing experience desirable
- Able to operate at a fast pace, managing multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using company-based CRM systems
- Technology sector experience desirable but not essential
- Fun, sense of humour and creative flair
- Someone who is happy to get stuck into whatever needs to be done
What we can offer you
Located just off the M62, we operate flexible working and have a great working environment including an on-site restaurant and café, games room and free parking. You?ll also receive pay reviews every 6 months, a pension where we contribute 5% of your salary, 25 days annual leave and free broadband.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495454