Contact Centre Systems Project Manager
Contact Centre Systems Project Manager (07386)
Business Area: Project Management
Primary Location: Luton Airport, London, United Kingdom
Organisation: Information Technology (IT)
Schedule: Full Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you?ll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we?re the UK?s largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we?re still growing.
easyJet operates 5 multilingual contact centres serving the needs of our customers. The contact centres exist primarily to deal with customer service enquiries, such as booking problems and changes, as opposed to sales. Our 700+ customer service agents use several systems to support the service. The key systems in use include our in-house developed reservation management system, and Verint?s case management system. We also have knowledge management systems, IVR and CRM integration in place. We have mapped out a development roadmap of systems changes and enhancements aimed at reducing AHT and contact centre costs through optimising processes, better integration of systems, promoting self-help and implementing new initiatives (social media, Smart IVR, Service bots, DPA).
We are looking for an accomplished Project Manager with deep knowledge of customer service technology to take ownership of this roadmap and drive it through to achieve rapid incremental improvements for our contact centres and other customer service touchpoints.
The role will suit a proactive individual with demonstrated experience in Project Management with an excellent knowledge and successful track record of customer service and contact centre systems delivery.
The role will cover the following main elements: -
- Establish a team to deliver end to end projects in the commercial systems area, from requirements analysis, solution designs, test strategy, development, delivery and through to service transition.
- Lead the project team within the commercial systems area. Ensuring the team is working together to collaboratively deliver the required outputs in order to meet project and programme timelines.
- Develop and foster great relationships with business stakeholders and product owners in the customer service and marketing functions.
- Manage the working relationship and performance of software and service suppliers (Sopra, Verint etc)
- Bring a disciplined approach, to ensure key project lifecycle stages and standards applied.
- Ensure that the solutions delivered are fit for purpose and meet defined acceptance criteria.
- Develop, manage and track the plans for the delivery of the projects.
Requirements of the Role
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
> Highly experienced contact centre systems manager
> Exceptional stakeholder management skills
> Project integration management, including developing project charters; planning, monitoring, and controlling project work; and performing change control and close out activities
> Utilizes project management tools for management of an overall Project Plan spanning pre-Requisite For Proposal (RFP), RFP, and development/implementation phases, including task tracking, reporting status, financial tracking, and resource utilization reporting. Preferably PRINCE2 qualified or similar
> Good finance and budget management
> Strong supplier management skills
> Management of the RFP and Source Selection process and of the selected Contractor during development and implementation through successful system delivery
> First hand delivery knowledge of contact systems, preferably Kana, but knowledge of similar (Chordiant, Pega, Siebel) of value
> Experience of successfully owning the relationship with and managing systems integrator, software and service provider relationships and ensuring that KPIs are met around the delivery (cost, time, quality)
> Jira for Agile development sprints & task/issue tracking
> A technical background
> Airline/Travel industry experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464175