Google SSO Cloud Integration Engineer
A great opportunity has arisen for a Google SSO Cloud Integration engineer to join a huge media client based in central London in order to assist them with the successful implementation of Google SSO integration.
You will be looked upon as a subject matter expert and advocate to fellow team members on making reliable technical decisions.
- Previous Experience of Implementing SSO with Google
- Domain Expertise in SSO Techniques
- Domain Expertise in Google Administration
- Experience Integrating 3rd Party vendors mostly cloud based
- Experience in production of documentation into Gold, Silver and Bronze standards
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
Plan-Net is a leading IT services provider that has been transforming the IT of organisations, large and small, for over twenty seven years. We work with leaders in a number of sectors including, amongst others, Finance and Legal, providing high quality IT outsourced, co-sourced, managed services, consultancy, and managed sourcing solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of our growing team here at Plan-Net and get immediate exposure to high-profile, corporate organisation.
What to do next:
If you are ready to progress your career and join team Plan-Net please apply below.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439055