Junior SQL Server Database Administrator/ SQL DBA
JUNIOR SQL SERVER DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR/ JUNIOR DBA
If you have a passion for MS SQL and aspire to a career as a Database Administrator, this is the job for you.
Working with some of the best DBA?s in the industry, my client actively promotes and supports gaining Microsoft certifications to complement and push each individual?s experience. Providing on-going training, this is the perfect opportunity for an up-coming DBA who is passionate about the development of their career
You will be joining a team of DBA?s, who monitor and manage a large estate of SQL servers of customers, who are household names ? finding and fixing faults that otherwise would cause major trading issues within their business.
- Install, configure, administer and tune Microsoft SQL Servers?
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack ? network, hardware, software, SQL server and applications?
- Deploy all SQL server components?
- Collaborate with customers, to support their mission critical SQL Server environment through monitoring and implementing best practice standard?
- Committed to customer service and going the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Self-aware and keen to continue learning to keep yourself at the forefront of technology
- Able to prioritise tasks, work independently and communicate fluently
- Able to demonstrate great attention to detail with impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
Salary range: £25K- £35K depending on experience plus on call allowance and many valuable benefits.
On-call: £8K per annum paid monthly
Location: Office based, near Reading, Berkshire.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463959