Product Design Lead
Do you want to gain a greater exposure to fascinating concepts such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? You will be joining a small but fast-growing team, working with extremely talented individuals and taking a lead role in defining and directing the UX strategy and vision within a company who are a global market leader within their field of expertise, and have carved out a successful reputation through their unique and disruptive approach. This role would suit an experienced Lead Designer coming from a digital agency background. It is essential that you possess a strategic mindset and are excited by the prospect of articulating and evangelising complex and innovative products.
You should have:
- Experience of working with a wide variety of clients
- Skills that are relevant and up-to-date in a particularly fast-moving field, exposure to Timesprints etc.
- Conceptual design skills and experience of working with consumer brands
- Experience with Service or Product Design.
- An excellent eye for detail and a passion for designing and creating compelling user experiences.
- Strong communication skills are considered essential, as well as the ability to effectively articulate design and UX strategy to various team members and stakeholders.
- A proven track record of conceiving and conducting successful User Research, as well as a strong understanding of UX best practices.
In return, you will receive:
- An excellent salary and great benefits including a bonus and car allowance.
- The opportunity to become an integral part of an autonomous team with a flat-structure, where you will be afforded increased leadership and responsibility, and the opportunity to take a lead role in the direction of the company's UX strategy.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of unique and innovative products which are transforming the industry.
Convinced? Just click apply if you have an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Want to find out more? Drop me an email on or give me a call on 0207 3828 123.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77548697