As a Full Stack Developer you?ll be expected to deliver high quality code using modern standards and best practices, work closely / share ideas with colleagues and have excellent communication skills.
The projects are exciting and complex so will best suit a Developer who loves creating tech solutions that solve real problems with a desire to progress to the next level, learn and help others.
You will be developing, testing, and deploying cloud software using agile best practices. You?ll also contribute to technical design, challenge the status quo, and see the effects your code changes have on our customers.
- Experienced PHP Developer
- Experience working with application frameworks such as Symfony
- Proficient working with AngularJS or similar (React, Vue)
- Experience writing well formed unit tests and functional tests
- Proficient with Git and Github version control
- Understanding of agile methodologies, preferably SCRUM
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Devops experience. Specifically AWS, Docker, Jenkins
You?ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, a dynamic team, flexible management, regular team lunches and Friday drinks. The dress dress code is casual and the offices modern with good transport links, secure bike parking and showers.
To be condiered for the opportunity, please get in touch ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497519