Job: Gas Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + On-call + Van
Location: Mobile role covering Derby & Leicester (DE/LE postcodes)
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
*To be responsible to undertake all maintenance works within the area in an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate.
*All PPM and reactive works required on site Multi discipline
*Completion of all relevant certification and paperwork along with company paperwork to complete a task
*Open and closing of all tasks in line with procedure
*Ensure all test equipment used is calibrated & safe & appropriate for use
*Ensure all access equipment used is inspected prior to use & safe & appropriate for use
*Assist in maintaining & achieving compliance in all statutory activities & escalate to management where not if required
* Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
* Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
* Assist as required in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* To maintain optimum performance and standards of client premises and operate allocated sites professionally and effectively in line with Company Standards.
* Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Assist in the implementation and operation of a planned maintenance system, by co-ordinating and ensuring the adequacy and accuracy of data input to the system across an area of responsibility as directed.
* ACS certifications (commercial/domestic)
* Minimum 3 years commercial gas experience (i.e. boiler work, pump replacements)
* Full driving licence
* Prepared to travel throughout the specified postcodes
* Prepared for intensive background check
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497313