Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
UP TO £38,000 SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS PENSION SCHEME.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of the companies? products.
- You will be responsible for covering Yorkshire and the North of England travelling to customer sites, occasional overnight stays may be needed therefore you must be flexible.
- In order to be considered for the role you must have a strong electrical engineering background.
- You need to have experience of Fanuc CNC machine tool electrics, PMC, CNC controls, inverter drives.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a demanding environment and in an organized manner escalating issues as appropriate.
- You must hold a full valid UK passport and full UK driving licence.
- Up to £38,000 Salary depending on experience.
- Mon ? Fri: 40 hours per week.
- Company van, mobile & laptop provided.
- 25 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452851