Location - London
C#.NET, ASP MVC.
RedCloud is a technology pioneer bringing platform based E-Payments & Mobile Wallet solutions to parts of the world that aren't serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
Software Engineer C#.NET Job summary
In order to scale the development team, RedCloud is hiring Software Engineer's for their London office. We are looking for highly motivated people who thrive in an exciting and ever changing start-up environment, who are passionate about their work and producing solutions that can change the world for good. The candidate will have the opportunity to grow personally and acquire experience of critical, high throughput platforms.
Role of Software Engineer C#.NET:
- Sharing ideas for system improvements and changes
- Producing detailed specifications, hands-on coding and testing
- Working closely with all development, product and service delivery teams
- Working along Agile (Scrum, XP) methodologies
- Platform integration with external customer systems
- Reviewing & maintaining the current platform
Software Engineer C#.NET experience needed
- Experience working with large-scale, complex applications
- Commercial experience working with:
- C# (.NET 3.5 or later)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Unit testing / test frameworks
- An understanding of ecommerce, banking, financial or mobile money software would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with any of the following would be a bonus: LINQ, XML, XSLT, multi-threading, concurrency, C# 5.0 Async, Mobile apps development, WPF, WCF, ASP MVC, system performance and security.
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498487