Senior Developer - Front End
*Senior MS Front end Developer ? Berkshire/London/Midlands ? Upto £55,000 + benefits***
My client, a Microsoft CRM Gold Partner (& member of the Microsoft Presidents Club) are currently seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join their team. This role is responsible for the Front End development of the clients bespoke MS products based on Dynamics 365 and Azure. The successful candidate will provide technical development and documentation in regards to the architectural design of the clients unique product IP.
Established since 1999, my client has grown rapidly over the last 15+ years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK with a range of business critical solutions in Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and O365.
People & Technology being the heart of their culture, they aim to provide a structured career path and supportive team environment to help you achieve your personal goals.
With a long standing providing MS solutions, you can expect to working alongside a talented team of Microsoft professionals, who in turn can provide the mentorship you may desire
- Provide Front End development of the clients bespoke product sets based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Develop add-on products, portals, and utilities using PowerBI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Machine Learning, Bot Framework.
- Produce detailed specification documents to work effectively with the QA department to test solutions built.
- Work closely with other members of the team to keep up to date with the latest technical innovations in the marketplace.
- Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft
- - 3-5+ years in MS Development technologies
- - Strong background in HTML5,Agile, Bootstrap, React, Web testing frameworks
- - Ideally experience in Dynamics 365, Azure, DevOps, C# or SOA
- - A degree in computer science or equivalent would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing fast paced organisation that is reaching new market territories as their bespoke Dynamics & Azure solutions continues to grow. Training will be offered on new skills, technologies but this would suit any experienced developers looking to secure a role with one of the UK?s top MS Gold Partners.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492926