The successful candidate will work alongside a team of developers; you will design and build software and modules within our client's content management systems leveraging Sitecore and Episerver.
You will develop customer portals and integrations with 3rd party solutions, CRM, payment gateway and other RESTful interfaces and bespoke modules.
As a Web Developer you and your team are responsible for the development of the client websites and web-applications, as well as the maintenance and support. You will produce software specifications, plan and prototype and collaborate with internal and external teams across any given project.
- ASP .NET MVC (C#, Razor)
- Web Forms (C#)
- ADO.NET/Entity Frameworks
- Webservices (WCF, SOAP RESTful, JSON)
- Strong SQL Skills
- Development using Sitecore and/or Episerver skills
- Other .Net content management systems knowledge considered
- MVVM (knockout/angular)
- Familiar with various architectural and design patterns
- Good English spoken and written communication
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497545