We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Midlands area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsible for continuing the roll out of TM1 whilst carrying out further development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and maintain TM1 applications in line with business needs
2. Work with the business to train users and ensure the system is fully utilised
3. Work closely with the finance teams to identify changes and improvements where necessary
4. Deliver TM1 expertise and be the 'go to' person when issues or questions arise
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a numerical discipline.
2. Fully qualified or part qualified accountant
3. A minimum of 3 years TM1 experience within either a consultancy or end user capacity
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462476