C++ Developer - Finance
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (Algorithm Distributed Systems Machine Learning Big Data). Global finance technology giant is seeking a smart, logical C++ Developer to join the team responsible for the firm?s highly complex, distributed, trading Risk management systems.
This C++ Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a team of intelligent technology enthusiasts working on complex and challenging problems in a real world setting. Fantastic City based offices with a range of facilities and the latest kit to work on.
- Record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university combined with strong A-level results
- Expertise with Object Orientated design and development, most recently C++
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as multi-threading, Design Patterns, event driven architectures, distributed systems
- Ability to lead projects and communicate with the business, working across the full development lifecycle
- Ideally you will have knowledge of financial systems, Machine Learning and Big Data technologies
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package including private health and dental care, season ticket loan, pension, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £95,000 to £120,000 + bonus + benefits
This C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496677