BI / Business Intelligence Analyst - Bournemouth
JOB OVERVIEW: BI / Business Intelligence Analyst sought by market leading PLC retailer in Bournemouth! Great autonomous role, reporting to the Head of IT and a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape the role and develop the role in their own way!
SALARY: £30K-£38K depending on experience and competency plus comprehensive benefits package!
LOCATION:- Bournemouth, Dorset
For decades, my reputable client and household name has been at the forefront of providing providing men?s and women?s fashions, footwear, home wares, furniture and cosmetics in traditional department stores nationwide. They continue to grow and reinvest in new software products and systems that give them competitive advantage. The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential.
My client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their IT team within our Store Support Offices based in Bournemouth. This is a great autonomous role, reporting to the Head of IT and a fantastic opportunity for someone to shape the role and develop the role in their own way!
You will develop, support and administer the Company BI Environment. You will also assist the IT team in the support and administration of the other computer systems and provide support for my client's UK store base where necessary.
- The production of accurate, timely and relevant management information, ensuring integrity and reliability of data
- Work alongside the Project Managers and Business Users, requestors and subject matter experts, to gather, specify and document complex business and functional requirements
- Maintenance and Development of Company BI Environment in line with the requirements of the Business
- Managing 3rd party development, reviewing change controls and estimates
- Liaising with IT Support Service Providers to monitor system performance and ensure timely delivery of production reports
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as support users with ad-hoc data requests
- Supporting other members of the IT Team with data queries
- Influential in the management of business reporting standards and polices
- A minimum of 2 years? experience in BI and Analytics in a professional environment.
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- SQL creation of Stored procedures and development of performance queries
- SSRS MS Visual Studio BIDS
You'll be at an advantage if you further have competency with any of the below skills;
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Development of ETL Processes and Interfaces using SSIS
- Experience in BI Strategy and exposure to Dashboard information tools would be an advantage.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing market leader which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded people
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; BI, Business Intelligence, analyst, analysis, developer, support, consultant, specialist, data, crystal reports, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, development, software, engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493833