Handle is working in partnership with a well-known sporting club for a new and exciting position as a PR Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a communications professional, you will need to be an excellent communicator, whilst having the ability to think ahead and generate innovative ideas. An ability to write high quality press releases and news stories is a must for this position.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- A key part of this role will involve generating creative ideas for campaigns aimed at delivering on a variety of club PR objectives.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for organising events and appearances on a regular basis in order to provide media opportunities.
- You will be expected to establish relationships with key national and international consumers and trade media.
- The right person will work with other members of the communications team to ensure online and offline channels are incorporated within any PR strategy.
- You will be required to raise the profile of the companies work, with a particular focus on charitable and community work, through the use of creative campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a PR professional, who has experience in working across multiple sites along with charitable organisations. If you are an innovative and confident experienced PR professional please do submit your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495068