Mechanical Design Engineer
A major leader in the Automotive Engineering industry, is looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer, on a contract basis, to help see them through a period of increased workload.
Role & Experience Specification
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the engineering and development of complex automotive mechanical systems.
- Previous experience of working in the automotive industry is essential.
- Must be proficient with either Pro Eng; Wildfire or PTC Creo.
- Product development in an R&D environment is highly advantageous.
- Must have a recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering (HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent).
- Product development and FEA skills would also be advantageous if in addition to the above criteria.
This is contract role, working on a Ltd Company / Umbrella basis. The initial contract is 6 months, though there is a chance the contract will be extended.
Location: South East Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495849