We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer who is ideally educated to a HND or Degree standard to work for a Derbyshire based Manufacturing Company who are currently going through a mass growth plan.
The company specialise in manufacturing skin care products.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer who will be responsible for implementing and continuously seeking to improve the manufacturing processes within the clients operation.
- You will be working closely with the site Production and Maintenance teams.
- Develop and establish best practice engineering standards with the site engineering manager.
- Review plant and processes of operations to continually improve all aspects of efficiency, waste/yield, quality, service and safety.
- Lead continuous improvements activities on current managements and manufacturing processes.
- Develop a 3 year capital plan for the site with the manufacturing team.
- All manufacturing process activities to be aligned with Lean manufacturing principles, ISO9001 quality standards, ISO14001 environmental standards, and GMP (ISO22715) principles.
- Reporting and monitoring KPIs that support the strategic objectives
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to support manufacturing strategic objectives
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working in a large liquids processing and filling company background
- FMCG experience
- Process driven
- Brewing / Food industry background
- Previous experience working to ISO compliance
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at ******************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496807