Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Stem Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias for a leading manufacturer in East Kilbride. The role offers the chance to join a well established Engineering Team with genuine career development opportunities.
The Duties include:
- All Planned, Preventative and Reactive Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance within the Plant. Must have experience of working on Conveyors and be able to work to deadlines.
- The role may include working at other UK sites from time to time.
- Promoting Health and Safety within the Organisation.
- Dealing with Contractors as they come onto site.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager in a number of onsite Projects.
- Assist and drive continuous improvement within the Organisation.
- Must be Time-Served and Qualified Engineer from an Electrical Discipline.
- Must have experience at working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and Organisational skills
39 hours Day-shift
Excellent Package on offer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499069