SharePoint Developer Required ? 6-month contract ? North West
As SharePoint Developer you will act as a champion across the organisation of the use of SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office365 collaboration tools and document management.
As the SharePoint Developer you will be responsible for the design, deployment, solution development and ongoing administration of Microsoft SharePoint platforms both on premise, Office365 and in hosted data centres and will work with colleagues and 3rd parties to build and configure web portals, services, integrate business applications, and manage administration and deployment of collaborative solutions.
Ideally you will have as much of the following experience as possible:
- Experience of developing, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint servers in MOSS 2007 & SharePoint 2016 versions;
- Experience in providing detailed technical advice in the area of web applications, primarily focused on SharePoint 2016;
- Experience in creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation;
- Experience with Branding, PowerApps, Azure and REST (desirable);
- Experience with one or more the following, SQL Server 2012 Database administration, SQL server 2012 Business Intelligence stack including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
This advert is a snapshot of the role, for more information on the role a detailed job specification and a confidential conversation around your CV, APPLY now
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498342