IT Support Analyst (1st & 2nd Line/Infrastructure)
IT Service Desk / IT Help Desk / 1st Line / 2nd Line / IT Support / Infrastructure Support / Windows Server / Exchange / AD / Active Directory / Office / WinTel / Microsoft / DNS / DHCP / TCP/IP / Switching / Routing / ITIL / Wythenshawe / Manchester
2 x IT Service Desk support roles available for our global manufacturing client based in Wythenshawe, Manchester
Our client, a leading global manufacturer is expanding their IT Service Desk with two more positions available. Salary up to £28,000 and depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the IT Service Desk will be:
- Provide first point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests
- Ensure all support activities are logged, managed and maintained via the IT service management platform
- Prioritise and manage workload to ensure the most effective support is provided to the business and customers
- Proactive monitoring, error logging, fault tracking and problem management to ensure optimum service availability
- Perform IT daily checks ensuring results are fully documented issues arising are logged, resolved or escalated where necessary
Perform IT daily checks ensuring results are fully documented issues arising are logged, resolved or escalated where necessary
Manage fundamental IT processes such as starter/leaver, equipment and service provisioning.
The successful candidates will have the following:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous exposure to a busy service desk environment
* Excellent grasp of IT infrastructure and networking fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Switching, Routing)
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, AD, Exchange, Office)
* Exposure to IPT or UC environments
* Able to demonstrate excellent problem diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
* Able to perform well under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales
* Ability to work without constant supervision
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary up from £25,000 to £28,000 including benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497127