Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant - HCM and OTL
Outstanding opportunity an experienced HCM systems Consultant to work on the implementation of Cloud based HR Solutions for some of the worlds leading brands. We are looking for a consultant who has implementation experience on HCM (HRIS) Systems including the Time and Labour module.
This is an Oracle Cloud HCM implementation role however people from other HCM product backgrounds can be considered and trained. Time and Labour implementation experience is essential however.
The Oracle Cloud HCM and OTL Consultant will work closely with Solution Architects and other Oracle Cloud Consultants to support project delivery activities across multiple clients from a wide range of industries. Typical clients are mid-size to large multinational enterprise corporations ranging from professional services to financials, publishing, public sector, charity or sport providers.
We are looking for an individual with a consulting background who has been involved in the delivery of Human Capital Management, Time and Labour and Absence Management Solutions.
The Oracle Cloud HCM and OTL Consultant is focused on:
- Supporting the Solution Architects and other Oracle Cloud Consultants in a collaborative fashion towards the successful delivery of Cloud implementation projects
- Managing customer expectation and building trusted relationships
- Further develop our offerings and methodologies, which are a series of Cloud accelerators and methods that allow our clients not only kick start implementation projects, but also adopt best practices and off-the-shelf business process models designed to be digital by default
- Assisting clients throughout the implementation engagements by offering expert advice and insight regarding Cloud processes, procedures, configuration options and roadmaps
The main activities for the Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant are:
To perform as a functional consultant in any of the following areas: Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management Core, with a focus on Oracle Time and Labour and Oracle Cloud Absence Management modules.
- Configuration of Oracle Cloud HCM, Absence and Time and Labour solutions in line with clients requirements using agile and prototyping techniques.
- Work closely with the client, to understand, analyse and document the requirements of the solution using agile tools like prototyping.
- To provide assistance from initiation to go-live, warranty and support throughout the project delivery lifecycle. Regular phases of an implementation project include Discovery and Gap Analysis, client Workshops, Testing, Configuration and Build to Support & Warranty
- Performing application technical design activities (e.g. writing Functional Specifications)
- Train and develop knowledge in Oracle Cloud related application product by staying up to date with the latest releases, patches, functionality or surgeries
Required Professional Skills
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Most have proven history of being able to influence decisions or have acted in a business analyst type of role
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of system implementation methodologies such as Prototyping, Agile or similar. Knowledge of Oracle implementation methodologies such as AIM, OUM are considered a plus
- Strong time management and organisation skills that can be supported by past work experience tasks or projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a business analysis role or similar. Consulting experience is considered a plus
- Must have an understanding of Human Resources processes and practices.
- Must have implementation experience in Absence Management and Time and Labour products. Ideally Oracle Cloud, or Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Candidates should be educated to a diploma degree level or equivalent. Computer Science or Human Resources degrees will be considered a bonus.
- Exposure to implementation projects, rollouts, upgrades or similar system implementation. Oracle Cloud applications or Oracle eBusiness Suite are considered a plus. Although not required, candidates with exposure or background in PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday or similar HCM applications can be considered
- Exposure to public sector, UK government, civil service or holder of security clearance is considered a plus
- Exposure to global system implementations is considered a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of business processes and workflows. Exposure to multiple industries is considered a plus
- A self-starter, able to work without supervision and take ownership for delivering a great job
- High levels of ambition and hunger to succeed
- Tenacity and determination
- Have a strong personal interest in consulting and HCM related products and keep up to date with news or legislative updates regarding these topics
- Be active, positive and have a can-do attitude towards clients, colleagues and third parties
- Be collaborative, team worker and be willing to assist others in achieving their or common goals
To find out more please apply to this opportunity for consideration.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493314