We at Fram are currently working with a well known investment manager based in Central London, who is looking to hire an ambitious Fund Administrator to join their growing team. The firm is independent and operates in the tax-efficient investment industry offering everything from custodial services to fundraising and fund management.
Primary Duties of the position include:
- Engaging in Client on boarding
- Setting up clients including KYC & AML requirements
- Performing PEP (politically exposed persons)/Sanctions checks on new and existing clients
- Running background checks on prospective new adviser companies
- Fulfilling ad hoc requests from clients and IFAs
- Managing investment transfer process
- Acting as a point of connect for investors
- Overseeing corporate actions and stock transfers
- Assisting and working closely with the sales team
The ideal candidate will be IMC/IOC qualified and come from a fund administration background. The role has excellent long term prospects for the right candidate, in an ever growing, dynamic company in the heart of London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496104