Developer - C#, Net, SQL- Market Data - FinTech
SQL & C#.Net Developer - Market Data Systems - FinTech - London
Long term contract - £340.00 per day - 2 years rolling
An innovative and rapidly expanding Finance Technology develop leading edge, cloud-based, SaaS systems for Investment / Banking clients globally looking for an experienced .Net / SQL Developer.
The role would be to join the Market data team which is a development team that is responsible for managing the processes involved in sourcing data from over 30 separate data sources including (WorldScope, DataStream, S&P Compustat, FTSE, MSCI, Moodys). This involves a number of significant greenfield projects around data transformation & automating processes.
- The development environment is .Net and SQL Server hosted in the AWS cloud, so strong SQL and .Net skills are a pre-requisite.
- C#, Dependency Injection, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, SOLID are all desirable skills for the role.
- The team use an Agile process with Test Driven Development, continuous integration
- We are looking for an energetic individual who understands what is needed to manage large data sets.
- The ideal candidate will have some exposure to financial market data but this is not essential. They must be adaptable and be able to pick up new ideas and technologies quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498657