Systems Trainer - Re-Platform
My client based in South Yorkshire are looking for a Re-Platform Training role to lead the delivery of systems training and provide support for business users in the lead up to the launch of the new platform.
They are not looking for a pure systems trainer, someone who has excellent people skills, is able to build great relationships and is able to coach and mentor staff across the business change team from the head office through to the contact centres.
Any experience training on Hybris or E-commerce platforms would be extremely desirable.
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify and prioritise learning needs
- Create a role based training plan for the project
- Adapt training materials to create effective learning solutions to maximise individual learning
- Define user access needs and permission levels by role
- Ensure access is set up across all systems to meet project timelines
- Support and upskill super users to enable the cascade of learning in preparation for launch
- Work in conjunction with super users to identify the most appropriate learning by team/business unit
- Liaise with training providers to ensure Train The Trainer is delivered to meet the business needs
- Facilitate cascade training sessions where required to support super users
- Produce targeted blended learning solutions, workshops and interventions
- Develop and implement a mechanism for training evaluation, identifying and filling any competence gaps identified
This contract is for 8 months and paying £400-£425 per day.
This is an urgent role so preference is for immediately available however will wait for up to 2 weeks notice for the right candidate. Pleaseapply for more details and immediate consideration if of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440737