This role falls under IR35 which means you will have to be employed through an Umbrella company.
My public sector client is urgently looking for an insurance officer to be based in South Kent on a 3 Month contract. You will work within the Purchasing Office purchasing and contracting goods and services. The start date with be either the 4th or 12th December dependant on the candidate's availability. The standard working week is 35 hours.
The role will consist of:
- Provision of insurance advice to Staff
- Negotiate annual placement of my client's insurance portfolio
- Review and advise on Insurance and Indemnity clauses
The essential skills required are:
- Claims experience in an insurance environment
- Underwriting experience in an insurance environment
- Experience working within insurance company, broker or Public Sector Insurance Management
The beneficial skills are:
- University Degree OR ACII qualified
Should this role be of interest please send your CV through and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497960