Interim Financial Analyst
This Financial Analyst job with a leading manufacturing company in Glenrothes is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional with good analytical skills to work closely with the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager, providing high quality financial information to the business. Specifically, your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Prepare and issue exec pack and continuously develop it, in order to provide best in class information.
- Assist in improving reporting packs and management information on business performance and ensure these are delivered timely.
- Work closely with international sales managers/teams to help monitor & improve performance, product mix & profitability.
- Assist with the annual budget process, preparing information and submission to Hyperion and preparing presentation materials.
- Consolidate, issue and investigate management accounts & other MI.
- Co-ordinate upload of monthly business results to Corporate Hyperion system.
- Develop relevant reports & dashboards using Cognos BI system and identify enhancements.
- Provide cover to update and maintain price lists to ensure timely and accurate pricing of products, as well as project margin reviews.
In order to be successful, you will have a finance background, ideally gained in a manufacturing or other fast-paced environment and be available to start at short notice. Owing to the time timescales affecting our client, only candidates who are immediately available for interview can be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495550