Fast growing Medical Device company are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help develop the Engineering department and raise the standards to become world class manufacturing team.
The client is a multi-million pound company with significant investments being made to grow the business further. This includes growing their export market and opening another manufacturing site in the UK. The company is well respected globally due to the exceptional quality of their products. Strong leadership and superior products has led to them becoming second in their field globally.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide technical direction, daily management, of the Engineering department.
- Implement a PPM system.
- Review department skill-sets and develop and cross train where necessary.
- Work towards world class manufacturing techniques.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage Capital Expenditure projects from cradle to the grave.
- Develop relationships with the other manufacturing departments.
- Review all capital equipment and evaluate their current operating performance and potential improvements.
Engineering Manager will need:
- Educated to degree level, or relevant experience as defined below.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or relevant experience.
- Track record of developing a team and individuals.
- Track record of implementing new improved practices of work.
- Experience of managing an Engineering Department within a manufacturing environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494720