Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/ Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday Double Days 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum + Overtime Rates + Internal Training
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for an established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a small successful team and receive internal training on a wide variety of production machinery.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased with experience of 3 phase, inverters, drives and wiring. You will have experience of reactive and planned maintenance and any experience within a manufacturing facility is highly desired. You can be from any medium/ high volume or industrial industry and those with experience in a packaging/ printing environment.
Your role will be split between reactive and planned maintenance of company machinery with a slight bias towards reactive maintenance. You will also be involved in the installation of new machines as required for batch manufacturing. You will be given internal training on specialist gas burning machinery.
The company are one of the largest manufacturers of this product in the UK with partner factories across Europe. They are well established and have an excellent reputation in their industry.
* Reactive maintenance on production machinery.
* Pre planned maintenance.
* Installation of new production lines.
* Internal training on specialist machinery.
* Working a two shift pattern.
* Electrically biased maintenance engineer.
* Experience working with 3 phase, inverters, drives and wiring.
* Experience in any manufacturing/ industrial environment.
* Happy to work a two shift pattern.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498379