HR Consultancy are currently recruiting a number of Mortgage Administrators to work with their client in a growing department which has recently undergone some exciting changes. If you care about great customer service as well as a career in Financial Services, then this is the ideal role for you.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for processing the completion of documents and verifying paperwork submitted
- Update the internal data base with accurate information
- Work to deadlines and abide by regulations and guidelines
- Act as a subject matter expert providing guidance to all colleagues, third parties and customers as and when required
- Supporting the team manager and taking responsibility for your own work load
To be considered for this role you require the following:
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Efficiency when moving between tasks and systems
Hours of Work between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
To be successful for this role you MUST be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ?apply online? link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495088