Senior Database Administrator
Connect2Kent are looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join our client in Kings Hill for a 3 month contract.
Job description and Person Specification
- Full working knowledge of SQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016
- Migrating SQL to Microsoft Azure
- To be able to architect and create SQL Clusters using Windows Server within Azure for both HA/DR protection levels
- Administering SQL Server on premise and within Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
- Administering large SQL environments (500+ databases)
- 5+ years experience as a senior DBA
- Experience in using SQL within VMWare environments
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Performance Tuning SQL both on premise and in Microsoft Azure
- Index maintenance strategies
- Database Integrity
- Database and Domain Security
- Working as part of a large team
- MCSA or MCSE
- Windows server experience in 2008 2012 and 2016
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Setup of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Working with 3rd parties to resolve problems
DUE TO THE URGENT NATURE OF THIS POSITION, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ADVERT ONLINE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN 48 HOURS PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL FOR THIS ROLE.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Closing date is 10/11/2017
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496366