Field Service Engineer
Our client provides engineering and maintenance support in the filed of security, scanning and X-Ray equipment to large multinational companies. Contracts are located throughout the world and can be in austere and challenging environments.
Due to recent new contracts secured, an opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to join the current team.
You will require the following experience as a minimum:-
- 2 years? previous experience of working as a Field Service Engineer
- Previous experience working on a multinational rota in challenging environments
- M60 Training
- M45 Training
- Experience of working on Rapiscan equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- Baggage handling experience and training
- Secure 1000 experience
- Valid current NATO Clearance (with supporting documents)
This is a 12 months? contract
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499090