Machine learning developer
A new Machine Learning developer position has become available with one of my clients who are based in central London.
My client is part of a leading European fashion and e-commerce organisation, the dual platform (web/mobile app) allow consumer to stay on top of fashion trends. The platform also gives specific alerts to users based on location and personal interest. With over 700,000 active users and as much viewers per month the organisation will be growing fast and will require many specialists to understand consumer behaviour. With a Loud and fun office environment, you will have the space to grow and progress within a fast pass structure.
Reporting directly to the senior data architect
- Delivering data insights
- Application of analytics technologies to understand large data set
- Use of deep learning techniques, data mining, statistical analysis
- Build a prediction system to improve the product
- Implementation of analytics approaches
- Perform feature engineering, data visualisation, data mining/cleansing/transformation
- Communicate to stakeholder insights and finding
- Over 2 years? experience within ML and data mining
- Background within R, Weka or Numpy
- Strong understanding in statistics and Quantitative analysis
- Used of SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience within NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Programming language skills Python, Perl, Java , Scala?
- Understanding within SAS, SPSS preferred
- Capability with BI tools, data visualisation, Big data
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497758