FM Project Manager
If you are from an FM background, and have experience of managing FM life cycle projects, I want to hear from you. My client is a massive player in the facilities management market, and is looking for an FM Project Manager to join their healthcare team. Ideally, you'll have FM project management experience from a healthcare or a similarly challenging environment.
- European leader in facilities management
- Work on a large healthcare site
- £35k - £42k salary
- £5,200 car or car allowance
- Wider benefits including pension and holidays
In this FM Project Manager role, you will:
- Ensure all lifecycle projects are delivered with efficiency, on time and to budget
- Liaise with all relevant parties involved in the project, including clients, sub-contractors, and the internal FM team
- Financial responsibility for circa £1.5m in annual revenue
- Process all relevant documentation
- Produce relevant plan of works for each project, incorporating in-house and sub-contracted services
- Carry out project review meetings with all stakeholders
- Ensure that the agreed profit percentage is made on all projects.
- Support the retention of ISO 14001.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Time served in a technical (mechanical, electrical or building fabric) field
- HNC / HND in a related discipline (desired)
- Demonstrable experience of managing a varied range of lifecycle projects
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of project management principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV by following the link on this page.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496297