Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £30000 - 35000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join an FMCG manufacturer based in the Berkshire area. The Maintenance Engineer will be employed to work on bespoke equipment, performing both planned and reactive maintenance. This is a superb opportunity for an established Maintenance Engineer to work and develop within one of the Uk's leading manufacturing companies.
The successful maintenance engineer will have the task of upkeeping efficiency at their production site. The successful Maintenance Engineer will also have the opportunity to progress and develop technically and will receive relevant technical training on brand new machinery and equipment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Multi Skilled (Electrically bias)
· Engineering and Electrical qualification
· Electrical skills: 3 phase, PLC FF, Inverters, motors, relays.
· Mechanical skills: Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, sealing machines.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a small market leading company with big goals.
· Excellent internal training opportunities
· Working on state-of-the-art equipment
· Attractive benefits and holiday package
Benefits: Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, excellent team training.
Commutable: West Drayton, Slough, Eton wick, Burnham, Taplow, Windsor, Egham, High Wycombe.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chico Obande.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465342