Hays have been retained by an well renowned international organisation to source an experienced accountant to take responsibility and control of site based finance activities for this established production site in Devon.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Monthly reporting to include forecast, budget, actual and variance reporting
- Full financial control including capex, stocks and other working capital and cashflow
- Computation and analysis of variances vs prior year and budget
- Executing performance and profitability analysis, identify issues and suggesting corrective actions for all areas of spend
- Ensuring strong cost control
- Establishment and updating of standard costs, detailed costing, cost modelling, process costing and recovery management
- Supporting sales price and margin calculations
- Providing project based support to both internal as external stakeholders as required
As a fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountant, you will be able to offer relevant financial control experience gained from working within a fast paced production environment.
Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential. As a strong relationship builder, team worker and self-starter you will be goal and objective focused and be able to prioritise activities whilst working in a pressurised environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77431997