Transport Network Strategy Architect
We are currently working alongside a market leading Telco to recruit an Optical Network Strategy Architect. In the role of Optical Network Strategy Architect you will join a team responsible for delivering technology strategy and high-level architecture for Networks including IP, Optical transmission and Mobile backhaul.
The position of Optical Network Strategy Architect will offer both technical and business exposure.
As a successful Optical Network Strategy Architect you will involved in producing E2E Transmission strategy and architecture. It will also involved defining new and refining existing network architectures.
The Optical Network Strategy Architect will be involved in activities such as:
- Definition of high level target architecture which addresses risk, performance, capacity and satisfies legislative obligations
- Liaising with legal and regulatory bodies
- Developing high level migration strategies
- Creating the supporting architectural principles
- Technical architectural governance and new technology selection
The role of Optical Network Strategy Architect will allow the opportunity to demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Knowledge and understanding of Transmission, IP RAN and Transport technologies
- Understanding of 4G /5G Radio Transport technologies
- Ability to identify and manage transmission objectives
- Knowledge of current and emerging Optical and Ethernet Transmission systems.
- Knowing when to implement solutions and consider wider impacts
- Operating within a Governance and Architecturally combined role
- Interfacing with a varied range of stakeholders
To apply for the role of Optical Network Strategy Architect please send your CV to *******************************
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496747