Credit Risk Manager - Corporate & Investment Banking
Credit Risk Manager ? Corporate & Investment Banking (precious and base metals focus)
Our client, a leading corporate and investment bank, is looking for a Credit Risk Manager who will be responsible for all areas of risk management and risk oversight to the commodities portfolio (precious and base metals focus). This would involve the monitoring of credit risk and exposure in line with departmental procedures and processes.
- To provide oversight of all credit risks relating to commodities such as base metals, precious metals and oil & gas (to a lesser extent).
- Managing credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in commodity derivatives, physical commodities and funding transactions and will ensure that credit control and governance is in place.
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed.
- Responsible for drafting credit documentation in accordance with the terms of approval.
- Assist with the preparation of all internal and external reports.
- Ensure that the firm adheres to all regulatory and internal group controls in line with guidelines.
- Assist with the management and the activity of the Credit Risk and Control team on a daily basis.
- Perform credit risk assessment for new commodity products, review and approve structured financial market transactions and play a leading role in regulatory reviews and audit processes.
- Efficiently manage direct reports including training and reviews.
The successful individual must have an extensive Credit Risk management background and demonstrate a good understanding of commodity products, particularly base metals and precious metals. You should also possess excellent communication skills and be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495418