Billings assistant (Legal)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a global law firm to join their central London based finance team. The company is recruiting for a temporary billing assistant with the ideal candidate being an achievement orientated player who is proactive and articulate and is able to work in a challenging environment. This role will be for 6 months with an immediate start.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Accounts Manage
- Handing incoming finance post and distributing to the relevant departments
- Checking, coding and posting of daily disbursements/invoices/credit/notes and expenses on the sun planes system
- Ensuring day-to-day ongoing maintenance of the disbursements and general queries regarding: disbursements/fee notes and invoices
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and others in the finance team
- Daily client and office bank reconciliation
- Dealing with company and client banking and raising bills to settle the monies held on the account on a regular basis
- Producing cheques and payments of Counsel/Experts when monies are due to be paid
- Obtaining signatures for relevant office cheques.
- Always staying compliant with Solicitors Accounting Rules.
- All other general cashiering/billing duties including writing off time and disbursements.
The role will be paying £28k per annum. Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498729