Solicitor - Real Estate Development | 4-5 years PQE
Job Title: Solicitor - Real Estate Development | 4-5 years PQE
Department: Real Estate Development
Salary: Depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced lawyer to join a busy Real Estate Development Team in Bournemouth.
Working within a demanding sector, your focus will be on achieving the highest levels of service and client satisfaction at all times.
- A contentious background in law is preferred
- Relevant experience within the property retail industry
- Preferable to have previous experience of flat lease extensions and block management matters
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- You should be an enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated individual with a motivation to succeed with knowledge of IT systems.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492482