Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer - Electronic Systems
This is an immediate requirement for a Systems Engineer or Senior Systems Engineer with experience of working across the full systems development lifecycle.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Systems Engineer to work for a leading Electronics design company in the North Gloucestershire area. This Senior Systems Engineer role will be working on a number of new Cyber Security electronic products being developed for both the UK and international markets. Being part of an R&D company this represents a great opportunity to work on the development of new products
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across the full systems development lifecycle. Although Electronics / Software experience is desirable we are keen to see Systems Engineers from other backgrounds as well.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Senior Systems Engineer role
- Senior Systems Engineer will take technical responsibility for the design, development and integration of medium to large scale Electronic systems from conception to completion.
- To provide definition and/or design of elements in systems.
- Define specification and validation of interfaces between component parts of a system.
- Preparation of design and/or purchasing specifications for subsystems or major items of equipment.
- Responsibility for system integration and tuning.
- Preparation of technical proposals, specifications and system level documentation.
- Responsibility for compiling User handbooks for bespoke systems and delivering Customer training programmes.
Requirements for this Senior Systems Engineer role
- SysML and UML for requirements analysis and system design
- Experience of design and delivery of complex systems
- Understanding of several different types of sub-sytems
- Understanding of test equipment
- Understanding of FPGA, DSP and general purpose processors
- Understanding of hardware and RF test equipment
- Understanding of Software based systems
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490977