Back-End Developer (C# ASPNET)
Recann are currently recruiting for a talented back Back End developer with our market leading client based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Reporting to the Head of Media, the successful person will be part of the team tasked with the continual development of an award-winning, class-redefining website and the tools required to maximise exposure, sales and service turnover. You will be working Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5:30pm.
- Taking requirements from the Head of New Media or the Lead Developer and building, maintaining or supporting new and existing applications and services based on ASP.NET and C#.
- Being able to use databases via direct querying, a data layer or an API.
- Being comfortable with SQL Server (knowledge of NoSQL/object data storage platforms such as MongoDB will be advantageous).
- Understanding asynchronous request handling techniques with some experience of using JSON and/or XML in an asynchronous fashion.
The following additional experience would be useful but is not required:
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Pure.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
We're looking for someone with good communication, numeracy and literacy skills who wants to be part of our team. In return, we're offering the successful candidate all the tools they require to develop an industry-leading website.
In return, we will offer a very competitive remuneration package including company car, future training and development, an MSDN and Pluralsight subscription and any software you reasonably require. . In addition you will also be entitled to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Workplace Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers and a Retail Discount Scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462396