Trade Support Analyst - Compressions & Clearing
Compression & Clearing
The team is primarily engaged in CDS based controls and support but are also responsible for an range of IRD related controls which directly result in the daily mitigation of risk through various checks and reconciliation reporting . Team also work closely with Business Management and IT departments in setting out new business initiatives such as enhanced Margin and clearing related workflows. They are also responsible for the compression related workflows which are vital in reducing the Banks balance sheet / Counterparty Risk profile to ensure we are operating within the new MiFid and market regulatory requirements.
- Multilateral/Bilateral Compressions ? Running both IRD and CDS cycles by managing the process from signup to execution. Working with Front and Back offices to establish correct stock of trades for tear-up and PV calculation to ensure final result is risk neutral.
- Central Counterparty Processing ? Handling of SOD and intraday margin calls and ensuring all processes, reports and reconciliations are carried out in a timely manner
- Negative Basis Trades ? Monitoring trustee website for investor reporting. Maintaining ABS inbox and monthly master report.
- Succession Event Processing - Ensuring Internal Systems are updated with any Corporate Actions. Close liaison with DTCC, FO and IT and assisting in the setup of new trading curves/issuers
- CDS Clearing ? Back loading trades into the CCP on a weekly basis for clearing to ICE and more infrequently the LCH.
- Portfolio Reallocations - Large scale Migration of traders stock from old to new portfolio, this task has been essential to the centralization of trades into HUB portfolio?s for increased efficiency during compression workflows.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert in systems and business domain
- Expert on the process and best practices for conducting requirements practices in the organisation
- Positive and dynamic attitude to complying with deadlines and objectives.
- High degree of interest in product and process issues affecting the department.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload and escalate issues to management.
- Have strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- The candidate must display a very professional attitude and be willing to work long hours if the workload is high.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497598