Resourcing Specialist - £34,000 - £38,000 + Benefits - 12 month FTC - FTSE 100 Organisation
I work with a FTSE 100 engineering organisation and market leader within marine, defence and nuclear engineering. We currently have a requirement for a Resourcing Specialist you join a large and dynamic workforce of 6000+
The successful resourcing specialist will undertake numerous projects pertaining to the strategy and change management of the resourcing function. Partnering with stakeholders across the business, you will understand the difficulties, challenge the status quo and seek to improve the resourcing strategy to meet the future needs of the organisation.
- Liaison with functional and operational management to implement and develop resourcing strategies appropriate to each departmental need/requirement. To remain consistent with overall policy/procedure.
- Manage the evaluation of external candidate/labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to enable recommendations to changes of the organisations recruitment and reward strategies to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Manage ongoing relationships with approved recruitment agencies and be accountable to ensure standards of service as described in the SLA are met.
- Maintain a strong interface with recruitment administrators within HRSS to ensure the organisations recruitment strategy is implemented. Influencing and supporting the improvement of the 'on-boarding' process at a site-wide level.
- Work within laws, policy and procedures, regulations and employment standards.
- Network with appropriate professional engineering bodies/institutions/communities to ensure a throughput of candidates/applicants. In a variety of methods, including engineering institutes, local networking events, industry/sector networking. Ensuring compliance with corporate governance and play a key role in the development of the Employee Value Proposition.
- Experienced with Change Management and Project Management
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Solutions focused approach
- Resilient to challenges
This is an excellent opportunity for a personable and determined change management professional to join a FTSE 100 and make a notable difference to the business. For More information or to apply, please call me on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491896