Installation Engineer -electrical panels, hydraulics, test
Motivated installation engineers / electrical service engineers are required for our prestigious market leading global engineering client in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to install, maintain and test heavy engineering plant equipment based in their workshops. These challenging service engineer roles would suit electrical engineering installation maintenance / electrical service engineer professionals with good experience of installing servicing and testing electrical control panels, electrical installation and the ability to read hydraulics and electrical diagrams. In return there are good salary packages of circa £25k-£35k+ doe plus benefits including a company bonus and contributory pension scheme and a great career opportunity in a highly reputable expanding company. Apply now!
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and the electrical installation service roles are workshop based with some service visits to local sites. Maintenance engineer candidates can be electromechanical and/or electrical engineers but you must be to handle the maintenance, operation, repair and service and test of the construction / engineering plant equipment and read hydraulic and electrical diagrams.
The ideal installation engineers/ service engineers /electrical maintenance engineers will have the below skills and experiences;
- Good experience of electrical installation and electrical control panels testing experience
- Good knowledge of fault finding of electrical control panels, electrical control panels inspection and failures (experience of safe load indicators is advantageous)
- Good experience and ability to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Good service engineering / maintenance engineering / installation engineering experience of plant equipment, engine run vehicles / large vehicles /
- Apprenticeship trained or Electrical engineering qualified with training or equivalent experience either electromechanical, electrical, hydraulics or similar
Reporting into the plant engineering director, the electrical installation engineer will be responsible for the following;
- Provide efficient installation, service and test of plant equipment (installing safe load indicators and control panels)
- Diagnosing plant / equipment and control panel defects and control panel failure ? being able to support and advise what to do
- Visit sites to repair plant / equipment / control panel defects
- Maintain health and safety records and help improve health & safety in the workplace
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations and how you meet our clients installation and test engineer criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492702