Acquisition Marketing Manager
A successful mobile technology company operating in consumer entertainment services. It has been profitable since the first year and is now in the sixth year of operation, operating in the UK, Ireland, Finland and Poland and has aggressive plans to expand further. Looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to work closely with the board in order to help take the company to the next level of growth.
- Work with the directors to package the product portfolio such that the product benefits are well understood, easily promoted via ad-networks and affiliate networks and their value maximised in the market.
- Directors develop a compelling affiliate proposition for the product range and promote to the affiliate networks. Monitor the KPIs against each affiliate and adjust offer where necessary to achieve the desire customer acquisition volumes and cpas.
- Ensure the product brand values and look and feel are communicated consistently across the company and work with agencies to create brand exposure when necessary.
- Have excellent working knowledge of common digital advertising platforms: Adwords, Facebook, Bing etc.
- Ability to create, manage and evaluate success of campaigns. Experience of set up campaigns in cpc platforms, monitor results, adjust spend, adjusting creative and concepts in order to generate ROI.
- Manage external marketing agencies to generate customer acquisitions via google Adwords, facebook and other similar ad-networks.
- Agree objectives with agency, manage agency on daily and weekly basis to ensure customer acquisition objectives are being met.
- Create summary KPI reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis, typically showing CPAs, spend, customer acquisition volumes.
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Marketing or business degree
- Ideally experience of managing affiliates and marketing agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate marketing plans and results at ground and management level.
- Able to work in a changing environment and be comfortable with changing requirements
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498541