Credit Control Administrator
We are currently working with a Sheffield based world market leader in its sector who are seeking an experienced Credit Control Administration for a temporary assignment.
This role will be on-going until Christmas and will see you providing administration assistance to the AR team without any phone work required.
Duties will include:
- Coding lines up on SAP
- Closing query cases
- Sending invoices out
- Performing Credit Checks and opening accounts
- Preparing accounts for legal action.
- Monitoring credit limits / overdue balances
- Resolving any miss/un-allocated cash.
- Reconciling accounts
- Scanning remits to the Shared Service team
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- The ability to show previous experience working in a similar role
- Ability to use own initiative and/or work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
Hours of work - 9am-5:30pm (Monday to Wednesday) 9am-5pm (Thursday & Friday)
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please send a CV to: **********************************
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491596