Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - NC46393
Mechanical Design Engineer required. My client is a leading service provider who due to an extended period of growth are now seeking an additional Mechanical Engineer to join their team. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will come from a Graduate or time served background with experience of working in an engineering position.
The ideal Graduate Design Engineer will be involved with specific mechanical component design and be required to provide input on a variety of projects. The successful Design Engineer will be given technical training but expected to have an academic understanding of technical drawings, component lists and specification writing.
The Technical Engineer will also have the opportunity to work on projects across the group of companies and visit client sites as required. This position will require a logical approach with attention to detail and the ability to work to project timescales a key requirement.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Completion of design work, drawing creation and technical documentation
- Work with suppliers to select cost effective solutions that meet performance requirements
- Provide technical support
- Product development
- Production of Manufacturing drawings
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering preferred or time served Engineer
- Experience in a design engineering role working to fine tolerances
- Experienced in the use of Solidworks / AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of stress analysis and fluid dynamics
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18-23K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 25 days' holiday + bank holiday's
- Monday-Friday (8:30am-5pm)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497516