SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Our client, an established and growing organisation based in North Bristol, are currently looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to join their growing team. The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services or service technology to the company's customers. They will also be responsible for establishing policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitoring employees and evaluating customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
* Maintain high performing service support functions across the business.
* Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
* As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
* Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
* Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed.
* Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
* Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
* Own the service delivery platform and ensure this meets all current and evolving requirements.
* Liaise with other departments with regards to technical business improvements across the business in line with improving service delivery.
Performance & Quality
* Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
* Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
* Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
* Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
* Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
* Work with the directors to produce service contracts with the directors
* Regularly review current contracts to ensure these are kept current
My client is looking to receive CV's as early as this week, if you consider yourself to be suitable for this role and you are looking to make that next progressive step within your career then I would like to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV as soon as possible and I will aim to call successful applicants back within 24 hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493757