My client based in Wakefield is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Assistant based in Wakefield.
You will be responsible for;
- Working within purchase ledger, you will be completing duties such as setting up new accounts, processing payments, general administration duties, monthly reconciliations and processing of invoices.
- If you are looking for a role where you can learn and progress, whilst working as a team and to monthly deadlines, then this is the role for you.
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions (from aged 22, but voluntary enrolment can be made before this age. Opt-out available).
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Health care Cash Plan.
- Free parking
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959441635