Software Application Support Analyst
Our client, a market leading, construction specific software provider, requires a Software Application Support Analyst to join their Operations team. The role will include being responsible for providing IT support and problem solving to our client's customers as well as giving the candidate a chance to work with the latest PDA/ Tablet devices and market leading technologies.
The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written English, as the support desk engineer will be at the forefront of dealing with our corporate customer enquiries.
Software Application Support Analyst: Principle Accountabilities
- Be responsible for taking ownership of technical applications and administrative problems that our customers encounter.
- Provide a high level of customer service through email and phone communication, whilst being able to work in a team to meet project deadlines.
Software Application Support Analyst: Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours
- Good academic background to at least degree level
- Experience within IT Software Support, with high level of technical IT skills in remote access and other communication tools and experience/knowledge of hardware mobile technology
- Microsoft Windows, Windows Mobile and Server experience
- Methodical, analytical and clear approach to troubleshooting problems and ability to implement customer-focused solutions in a fast paced environment
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Circa £30k including on-call allowance plus bonus and benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role directly to Rainford Berry Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494929